Terms & Conditions
Effective on 6 May, 2019
AFTER THE 5 DAY TRIAL PERIOD IS OVER YOU WILL BE BILLED IN FULL TRIAL PACKAGE YOU SELECTED AT CHECKOUT
By accessing the website at www.gainmarketing.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on GAIN’S website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Gain makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GAIN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- GAIN will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. GAIN makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since GAIN uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
In no event shall GAIN be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on GAIN’S website, even if GAIN or a GAIN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on GAIN’S website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GAIN does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GAIN may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, GAIN does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GAIN has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GAIN of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
GAIN may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of NEW JERSEY and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bergen, county.
We require your Instagram credentials to run our service. To run our service, we use need to target accounts from your Instagram account to drive traffic to your account. This is a marketing tactic which will increase your exposure and following with real organic followers.
The expected number of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and effort you put into creating and/or curating your specific content.
- GAIN is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is also your responsibility to comply with Instagram’s community guidelines.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences.
- Because we are an internet based service we can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Credit Card Payments and PayPal
You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or with your credit card company or perform a chargeback.
GAIN is in no way liable for any account suspension, ban, or picture deletion done to your account by Instagram.